Make your back feel better through Therapeutic Massage
Massage offers a drug-free, non-invasive approach to treating muscle tightness associated with lower back or neck pain.
Here’s how- Massage:
- Increases circulation, which allows the body to pump more oxygen and nutrients into muscles, joints, connective tissues and vital organs.
- Releases endorphins, the body’s natural painkillers. For this reason, massage is incorporated in treatment for many chronic illnesses, injuries and recovery from surgery to control and relieve pain.
- Improves range of motion and decreases discomfort associated with lower back pain.
- Relaxes and softens injured and overused muscles.
- Reduces muscle spasms and cramping.
- Increases joint flexibility.
- Reduces recovery time for strenuous workouts and eliminates subsequent risk of muscle strain.
- Reduces post-operative adhesions and edema, as well as reduces and realigns scar tissue after healing has started.