In life, accidents happen, and when they do it sometimes causes soft tissue injuries such as whiplash. If you have been in an auto accident, you may be suffering from whiplash and wondering where you can go for help. The professionals at Comprehensive Spine and Sports Center, https://comprehensivespinesportscenter.com/contact/, provide a number of treatment options for whiplash sufferers. If you need a chiropractor in Chase, MD, turn to Comprehensive Spine and Sports Center for your treatment options to alleviate whiplash pain.
Signs of Whiplash
If you’ve been in a recent auto accident and have the following symptoms, you may have a whiplash injury:
- Tightness in your neck.
- Less ability to move neck or head.
- Moving your head or neck causes pain.
- Your neck is stiff.
- Headaches that start near the base of your skull and radiate up.
- Loss of sensation (numbness or tingling) in your arms or hands.
- Your jaw hurts
- Your shoulders, arms, or upper back are tender or sore
- Your experience muscle spasms
- Tiredness or fatigue.
- Dizziness or feeling lightheaded.
How Chiropractors Help
When you have suffered a whiplash injury, a licensed chiropractor like the ones at Comprehensive Spine and Sports Center can help treat your injury and alleviate pain. By realigning your neck and spine, pressure and tension are relieved leading to less pain. Chiropractic care can also help prevent whiplash symptoms from coming back or appearing down the road. Treatment helps improve blood flow, relieve stiffness and reduce the number of muscle spasms that can occur with whiplash injuries. Chiropractors offer drug-free treatment options that can improve not just the whiplash symptoms but overall health. Here are some benefits to chiropractic care for your whiplash injury:
- Reduced pain and inflammation in the affected area.
- Improved range of motion.
- Better muscle tone.
- Prevents headaches associated with whiplash.
- Makes recovery quicker.
- Improves overall health and wellness.
Chiropractor in Chase Maryland
If you have been in an auto accident and need a chiropractor in Chase, MD, call the licensed professionals at Comprehensive Spine and Sports Center, for your treatment options. The professionals at Comprehensive Spine and Sports Center want to help you get back on track and pain-free.